- Graduate in Architecture from the Polytechnic University of Istanbul
- Degree of Business Administration
- Creation of an agency in Turkey; interior design and architecture specializing in the restoration of the famous wooden houses bordering the Bosphorus, "the yalis'
- Attended the first design of a satellite town near Istanbul with houses in the American style.
- Intermediate Development: Braided leather furniture and their export to Europe.
- Employment as an architect at the agency of Maurice Sauzet, where I was able to adopt the inspirational ways of the Japanese architectual style.
- 2009 - Opened my own architecture agency in Montech, France.